Not sure what to do…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Not sure what to do…

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:09 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Oliviaissweet
    Participant
    October 24, 2014 at 7:22 pm #66541
    Not sure what to do…

I met a guy online in April and we started dating…I broke up with him about a month and a half after we got together because I just didn’t have feelings for him anymore. I felt like he deserved someone who truly loved him…

I realized yesterday that my feelings for him started diminishing once I met his best friend. I contacted his best friend on Facebook yesterday and started blushing and feeling butterflies in my stomach. I’ve never really fallen in love before so I’m not sure if I’m falling for his best friend….

If I am falling for his best friend, I have no idea how to approach it or him…

Some advice would be great

mattmando2
    Participant
    October 26, 2014 at 2:12 pm #66567

Well doesn’t sound good for the guy you were dating originally… Just realize that it’s probably going to hurt the guy you broke up with a lot if you start seeing his best friend but I guess you have to follow your feelings. If your feelings are strong enough I guess go for it but there might be some backlash.

Anonymous
    October 27, 2014 at 2:59 pm #66642

hmmm

lallaa
    Participant
    October 30, 2014 at 4:58 am #66815

I think the best thing to do is let the guy you were originally dating know your feelings before you tell his best friend. If he doesn’t take it well then you might just have to get over his friend and move on, but if he accepts it then you should make a move on his friend. Its only fair.