Not sure what to do…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Not sure what to do…

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:08 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

dougwilson
    Participant
    February 22, 2015 at 10:00 pm #73903
    Not sure what to do…

Hey guys, I’d love your help. There’s a girl I’ve been seeing for about a month now. This past week, things got personal and we finally made out and what not. I have liked her for quite some time and I figured this had showed me she liked me as well. Basically she says she is confused about me and only wants to be “casual” with me, but then also does things like wanting to talk on the phone every night. I am quite confused, and she is an emotionless person, so that makes things that much more difficult. I’m assuming she just wants to be friends with benefits, but I’m not sure if I should do it. It would be fun, and I’d love to do it, but I’ve already developed feelings for her, and if we do things, and she doesn’t have any true feelings, I don’t know how I’ll feel.

Thanks guys.

sebdhaese
    Participant
    February 23, 2015 at 2:18 am #73907

If you know for sure that she has no feelings for you, but you have feelings for her, I would move on. Cause eventually it won’t work out. But before you would put an end to it all, talk to her. Tell her how you feel and ask her how she feels about that. Everything will become clearer then. Honesty is key 😉

8ozsoul
    Participant
    February 23, 2015 at 9:24 am #73919

Its time to move on. I don’t think she knows what she wants and she is dragging you along because she knows you will be there if she changes her mind. Im not an expert though. 🙂

Banker1
    Participant
    February 28, 2015 at 2:40 pm #74406

Consider yourself lucky. Most guys would kill to get as far as you have with someone they really like. 2 things to consider are, are you willing to be her casual thing? It may be hard if you really care for her but it can lead to more. Some women need to go slow to test you out and make sure you they don’t get trapped in a relationship with someone they have fully vetted first. Enjoy it and take it slow