Not sure what to do.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Not sure what to do.

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:30 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ARandomGuy
    Participant
    December 27, 2015 at 3:33 pm #90551
    Not sure what to do.

I got my crushs number a few weeks ago (a little background she got out of a serious four year relationship). I know she is interested in me just by the in person conversations. I texted her the week i got her number and asked if she wanted to get some coffee sometime, soo we can just hang out and talk, she replied saying yes maybe just that shes busy and will let me know when she is free. That was about 2 weeks ago. We have been texting each other for the past few days (some of the texts were not very consistent, they were spread out over several hours to even one whole day). Now its been 4 days and she hasn’t replied to my last text. I do not know what to do. I was thinking of waiting for her to reply and giving her some down time to herself. Is that a good idea? Should i maybe text her on new years, just to wish her a happy new year or something like that? I am leaning towards giving her some space.

ballsohard
    Participant
    December 28, 2015 at 3:17 am #90573

You should give her some space.

ballsohard
    Participant
    December 28, 2015 at 3:17 am #90574

this way you keep her guessing. girls like men who show unclear feelings tbh