Not sure what to do

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Not sure what to do

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:02 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

SUPERBARRY
    Participant
    January 29, 2017 at 5:29 pm #124904
    Not sure what to do

I was seeing this girl for a bit and we got on really well and had lots in common and then I got dumped, and was told not to contact her again, so I was a bit gutted, but I moved on. I’ve started seeing someone else now, and she has too.

My new girlfriend is nice, although it doesn’t feel 100% right, maybe a slight lack of a spark. I’m not really sure where it’s going ( i’m steering it though)

I always try to avoid my ex whereever possible and don’t make eye contact, but I keep bumping into her 2-3 times a week, and it’s always the same. She always tries to make eye contact with me or turns her head obviously with a raised eyebrow(s) to look at me.

I don’t get why she’s doing it if she’s seeing someone else? Why doesn’t she just ignore me? Is she trying to play me? I’m not really sure what to do about it.

waltrus
    Participant
    January 30, 2017 at 4:53 pm #125032

Forget her.
    Your attention should be on your new girlfriend.
    Don’t let the past obstruct the future.

BSMS
    Participant
    January 30, 2017 at 5:17 pm #125043

I agree with waltrus. Don’t let her treat you that way and move on with new gf.

SUPERBARRY
    Participant
    February 1, 2017 at 8:36 am #125084

Well I suppose the problem is that I guess i’m still hung up on my ex and I guess she knows it. I’m really tying to avoid her, and get her out of my head, but it’s difficult when I keep seeing her by chance.

Things are going ok with current g/f, I think there is lack of spark from my side, I do like her a lot but I suppose that is the problem that I only like her a lot. I sorta feels she likes me more than I like her.

dj014
    Participant
    February 1, 2017 at 3:42 pm #125352

I would echo the forget about it idea. I know easier said than done.

wargrey
    Participant
    February 1, 2017 at 7:05 pm #125381

man, u have the problem as except that i dont have someone else and i struggle forgeting her 🙁

thesix
    thesix
    Participant
    February 2, 2017 at 11:55 am #125440

Why do you keep running into your ex so often? Are you co-workers or live in the same neighborhood?

michelle724
    michelle724
    Participant
    February 2, 2017 at 4:00 pm #125503
    Reply To: Not sure what to do

Sounds like she’s playing games with you. 🙁 Good luck with the new girl.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    February 2, 2017 at 6:19 pm #125543
    Reply To: Not sure what to do

in short.. who cares? don’t mind her.. keep moving on with your own thing…
    good luck