Not sure what to do for the best?!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 10:14 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lilflojo
    Participant
    May 24, 2017 at 7:08 pm #137544

Hi all, my names Jo and I’m new here!

I have a massive situation going on right now that I could really do with some help on! My ex and I broke up a couple of months ago and he started seeing someone else, but that has now ended. We have been in contact and recently spent some time together. I really love him still and want him back but he tells me he doesn’t want a relationship right now. He has gone back to online dating and chatting to other girls. He tells me he still loves me, misses me and that being in a relationship with me is more appealing than any other girl right now. But he won’t say yes to giving us another chance. He has said we can hang out and see what happens between us. This girl he was seeing has made it very clear to him she doesn’t want anything more to do with him, so I know that’s all over. But what do I do about us? He’s told me he isn’t ‘seeing’ anyone else and won’t be sleeping with anyone else as he doesn’t want to do that right now? What to do??

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    May 25, 2017 at 10:47 pm #137651

First of all, if I had a girlfriend and she broke up with me to date someone else I will never take her back. That is like giving him permission to cheat on you, that is wrong. If he doesn’t want to be in a relationship why is he on an online dating site. This question is very easy. Men will get addicted when they see a pretty woman online and they get their rocks off but they are not committed to that person. I suggest you move on and find someone better. one day he will realize he let you slip away.

ZaishaDilaurentes
    Participant
    May 26, 2017 at 7:06 am #137659

One thing that made me wonders is why is he dating girls online if he doesn’t want a relationship? I think,He might just be using you as a safety net.my expert did that to me.I don’t think if he has made it clear that he doesn’t want to be with you,Don’t beg him,Be his friend. But also try to move on.

lilflojo
    Participant
    May 27, 2017 at 4:39 am #137781

He has said there’s a possibility of us getting back together but just not right now. I don’t know what to do? I feel so stupid because I love him and miss him so much that it really hurts! I just really don’t know what to do 🙁

snowleopard
    Participant
    May 28, 2017 at 1:36 am #137789

Doesn’t sound like a person you should spend time or energy on. Forget him, for your own good. I know it’s easy to say when not being in the situation, but it’s the logical and rational truth, following what you have told us.