Not sure what to think anymore. ..confused.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:01 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jessie2014
    Participant
    November 17, 2014 at 12:11 pm #67684

Ok in a nutshell. I have been dating this guy for 6 months now. A week ago he sent me a text that was meant for someone else talking about me stating “she is a good girl but won’t admit she is insecure”. This happened the day after he dropped off his child to his ex wife’s house and I just asked if his ex wife was there. He said that it didn’t matter if she was there and said that the only reason I asked that question was because I am insecure. I am far from insecure. The end of the week came and he broke up with me and said he thought it was the best thing. Two days after he sent me that text about me being insecure that was meant for someone else he apologized and said he didn’t want to lose me and that he was frustrated and he was just venting to someone. I just don’t get how he broke up with me all of a sudden over the phone. This is a guy that said he wanted to grow old with me and that he was happy and that I was an amazing woman. I don’t get it. I am totally confused.