Not sure what's going on?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:23 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lizzy569
    lizzy569
    Participant
    October 31, 2014 at 4:23 am #66891

So I’ve been hanging out with my older cousins’ friend that they no longer hang out with and haven’t in years. They threatened violence if they caught us together because of the trouble they all used to get into together. In secret though we have been hanging out for the past few months. We decided that it would be best to keep our relationship as a friends with benefits deal until my family settle down, though I don’t see that happening anytime soon. The problem is he tries to hide it but he is jealous anytime other guys hit on me or when I’m texting someone else. We both agreed it was fine to see other people and even though I dislike it, I never say anything about the other women I know he is with or talks at least talks to. However, anytime I have plans, even when it’s just with my family, he gets irritated and says I’m with my other boyfriend and not to bother lying. We are not dating, we are just friends with benefits, or that’s how it started. I’m not sure what’s going on.