Not sure what's happening ?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:10 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

japan
    Participant
    April 17, 2017 at 12:36 am #133410

Ok here is the story I have been seeing a girl for over a month. We meet 6 times to be exact. we like each other and enjoy time when we meet. She told me she have feelings for me and she likes me. We chat a lot as she work most days till late so can’t meet often.
    One day she told me that she is also chatting with another guy from dating website who she meet before me. She is still deciding who she want to go with. She said only I know about this and not the other guy. she said I am very nice person and she even said one day why don’t we get married ?? as she had bad experience in previous relationships so she don’t want get hurt again if we become BF and GF.
    we are kind of BF and GF I can say but at this moment no sex involved. She invited me to her place to stay over and we sleep in same bed. I hug kiss her etc but that’s pretty much it. she don’t want sex yet or anything sexual which I am ok with and I understand and respect her choice.
    what is happening any one ?

hautenshi
    Participant
    April 17, 2017 at 5:53 am #133415

Show her that you’re a man. Tell her that you want someone to look at you and only you, because that’s how much you’re worth. You are meant to be someone’s number one and nothing less. This isn’t being arrogant or selfish. Who doesn’t want to be their partner’s number one? If you are serious about the relationship it’s time to show it. Tell her you want to go steady, that you’re not into playing around because what you want is to be with her, why play games when you can just be honest and say I want to be with you period.

Kobe B
    Participant
    April 18, 2017 at 1:34 am #133489

Show her that you’re a man. Tell her that you want someone to look at you and only you, because that’s how much you’re worth. You are meant to be someone’s number one and nothing less. This isn’t being arrogant or selfish. Who doesn’t want to be their partner’s number one? If you are serious about the relationship it’s time to show it. Tell her you want to go steady, that you’re not into playing around because what you want is to be with her, why play games when you can just be honest and say I want to be with you period.

japan
    Participant
    April 18, 2017 at 3:00 am #133491

thanks for input but second person commented same ? I wish to see more views of people thx