Not sure what's up with this guy's behaviour or if he's interested

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:00 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

groovybaby33
    Participant
    December 19, 2016 at 10:05 am #120537

I joined the gym in September and noticed a personal trainer guy staring at me. I became used to ignoring him and blocking him out and I just carried on with doing what I had to.
    I noticed that he still stares but he’s just more discreet about it, as i’ve accidentally caught him gazing when I’ve looked up from working out. I started wondering why this guy is looking at me as I didn’t really think I would be his type, even though people compliment me on my appearance I still didn’t think I would be his type. He’s not my usual type though either.
    The other day I came out of the changing rooms and whilst he was training a client his eyes were fixated on me. I was looking for someone in the gym and he continued looking at me. It wasn’t like he was trying to hide it, it was the opposite like he wanted me to see him. It’s just awkward now, since I’m aware of him, I think ‘oh no he’s going to be there’ when I go to the gym. Not sure what he wants or if he just likes to stare a lot.