Not sure where I stand with a guy

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:52 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

annonymous12345
    Participant
    July 14, 2016 at 12:36 pm #105215

So I met a guy online back in January, I don’t usually run to meet anyone from the dating apps so it took me about a month to go and hang out with him. Once we met, he wouldn’t stop texting or calling me. He would run to see me every chance he would get. I would come by his job when I would be free to go get lunch with him. We also went on a weekend trip with my friends and things were great. My friend got into my head one day and started telling me that I should have “the talk” with him. So i did, i asked him where we stand and he told me that he’s not the type of guy who likes to put titles on us. He said that he enjoys my company and loves spending time with me, but he thinks that we should develop a relationship rather than jump into something. At first I was completely against the idea, but then I thought things through and his point of view made sense. After the talk we didn’t really speak much, because of our opposing views.

annonymous12345
    Participant
    July 14, 2016 at 4:20 pm #105218

I went away on vacation and after I came back, we started talking again. He invited me to go away with him and his friends, we would see each other once a week opposing to almost every day. We don’t text as much anymore, but overtime we are together its like nothing is different. I was intimate with him, before the whole talk we had, but now i laid that to rest, to kind of “develop” something. Is this guy serious about me or is he just stringing me along and i should let it go?

Parent Asking
    Participant
    July 15, 2016 at 4:32 am #105303

Relationships need to develope.

People are sometimes to hasty.

After the talk he could be slightly scared that you are going to push to hard.

Did anything change after you were intemate?

ohhpageyy
    Participant
    July 15, 2016 at 8:07 pm #105430

If titles are important to you talk to him about it.