Not sure where this is going? but were having great sex!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:09 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

MissSophieXx
    MissSophieXx
    Participant
    July 15, 2015 at 5:43 am #82800

So ive recently came out of a three year relationship we sort of fell out of love towards the end so weve both started dating now im currently dating a guy from London and i live in Leeds which are 3 hours away from each other. He has to travel for work so he’s in Leeds twice a week he came stay with me last weekend and he took me out for dinner and cooked for me and made be breakfast not to mention the amazing sex! i feel like its just too good to be true at the minute. Everytime he takes me to the train station and he kisses me bye on the train i feel abit sad lol. weve only been dating a month i just dont know whether to ask him where this is going or just to go with the flow. I just dont want us to both want different things and then one of us gets hurts.