Girl I like randomly stopped talking to me

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:12 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Nate14
    Participant
    July 17, 2014 at 11:33 pm #57720

So I met this girl at the end of my college year last year and we are both in summer now. Up until about 2 weeks ago we talked everyday through texting and skyped a couple times. Two weeks ago though she just completely stopped talking to me. I found it weird because our conversation was good and she seemed to have an interest in me. I thought she might just needed a little space so when she never messaged me back I never sent her anything for a couple days wondering why she didn’t respond. I tried to call her a couple days ago to try to talk it over but she never answered. I know the week before she stopped talking to me though she had a couple of bad days so I don’t know if that had anything to do with it or not. I really like this girl though and I don’t want to lose her. What are all your thoughts on what I should do?

Maxwellian
    Participant
    July 18, 2014 at 4:40 am #57726

It’s really difficult to tell. Some women like to play “hard to get” and make themselves rare. I’ve known women who were like this. They would literally stop answering your calls to make themselves look disinterested, even though they wanted you just as bad. Then again, she might really be disinterested in you and it’s not just a game.

I think you should continue trying to contact her, but not in a needy, clingy way, but more like “Hey, I’m really worried about you, is everything OK? Do you need my help?”

Nate14
    Participant
    July 20, 2014 at 3:37 am #57838

I just tried that response and no answer yet. I hate those games though…they’re pointless. If you like someone you should show it. Anyway, I don’t really think she is one to play those games. It’s really like she just fell off the face of the earth. Thanks for the attempted help though.

Buckeye419
    Participant
    July 22, 2014 at 3:11 am #57914

Games are useless, try and talk to her about it.