Not sure whether this letter to the girl I love is too much.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:17 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Anonymous
    November 2, 2014 at 7:31 am #66955

So I have known this girl for six years and I have always been unsure as to whether she likes me or not. We have always been friends and have had times of closeness as well as distance across those six years. She has often showed signs of liking me, however I am never sure whether to believe them (I’ve always had low self-esteem until more recently). Anyway, we are about to finish High School and continue on to different universities (different, but not too far away), and I have been thinking about leaving a love letter in her locker. The love letter is quite long, but I thought it might be a good way to express my feelings

geminiv
    Participant
    November 3, 2014 at 5:21 pm #66983

Sorry for the short length but you need to express yourself either by call or in person. That way you get a real time and honest reaction. It’s just best that way if you’re serious and it’s important

hk416
    Participant
    November 4, 2014 at 9:05 am #66963

Step in the right direction. Love is better expressed in person or in a note. It shows you care about them. If you really are into her, then I would do it.

KevinKrispy
    Participant
    November 5, 2014 at 9:30 pm #67094

DON’T DO IT! Get some self esteem by accomplishing your goals. Go to the gym, make money, and get out there and meet new people! Bang as many girls as you can until your in your 30’s and then think about settling down. You’ll have a better understanding of who you are and what you want from a partner at that time! Try to have sex and only sex with the girl your talking about…let her come to you for a relationship. Sending her a note will only creep her out and drive her away. Read some books about attraction…I recommend you check out the so suave website. Also, my personal favorites are: Hugh Hefner’s Little Black Book and Why We Love. Don’t be a chump bro…trust me I was one in High School …really nice, shy, adorable good looking guy…I got girls on the bus in Middle School….but I bought into the Walt Disney concept of love and missed out on a lot of pussy when I was younger.

bootyboot
    Participant
    November 6, 2014 at 3:11 am #67100

Don’t listen to KevinKrispy. I think a love letter is very sweet and wonderfully old fashioned and sentimental. I wish I got one from a lovelorn admirer. Hmmph! Alas I did not.
    She’ll either be into your letter or she won’t. But if you don’t put yourself out there, you might regret not saying anything to her before you leave for school. Just go for it, what’s the worst case scenario..she acts awkward around you when she sees you? I think you can handle that. So get out there Romeo and get her that letter.

Chris223
    Participant
    November 6, 2014 at 6:43 am #67103

James, don’t leave the letter in her locker. go up to her and tell her how you feel. seems cliche but i know what its like to have a low self esteem. if you two have been close for so long and your getting hints from her that shes into you then take a chance. if she is into you ten she is waiting on you! bootyboot is right don’t listen to kevinkrispy, do it in person that’s for sure take her out to lunch and tell her. you’ll be surprised on what you’ll find out 😉