Now she just wants friendship, but i want more.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 9:23 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

darkzone
    Participant
    May 25, 2013 at 5:00 pm #32099

I met this wonderful woman, we fell in love and things were wonderful. Eventually she and son moved in with me and my son. Things were ok for awhile but then shit hit the fan. I texted another woman who was just a platonic friend of mine, nothing more. One day when i took my son to the park i left my phone at home and my girlfriend found it, when she saw i texted another woman she freaked out. I tried to reason with her that she was just a friend, nothing more but she wouldn’t listen. She almost left the apartment that night and made her and her son homeless, but she changed her mind and instead stayed in my back bedroom for an entire week and refused to let me talk to her. Well during this time i acted in a way i shouldn’t of acted in this situation and well when she came out of the bedroom after a week she dropped the “Lets just be friends” bomb on me.

She still lives with me and i’m really much in love with her. I been seeking advice on what to do from mens dating sites on how to deal with a woman who gives you the “lets just be friends” card, but none of the information is helpful in my situation since she lives with me i can’t avoid her for a week or not talk to her. I really love this woman and i can’t bring myself to kick her out, shes got no money, no job, nothing. I want her back as my girl. What should i do?