obsessive crush

DATING ADVICE FORUM

obsessive crush

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:09 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lauren52398
    Participant
    December 17, 2015 at 8:33 pm #90239
    obsessive crush

im a 17 year old girl who does not have a lot of experience with dating. this obsessive crush started a few months ago with aboy in my gym class and it has completely taken over my life. the sad part is i have barely talked to him. i feel like he is interested too but he is shy like me so i dont know how to handle the situation. i switched out of my gym class so now i dont know how i could ever start talking to him because i only ever see him in the hallways. I also would like to point out that being around him makes me incredibly nervous. i realize that eye contact is a key technique in flirting but i even get too nervous to do that (i know, sad). a month ago my friend told him that i thought he was cute and ever since then he stares at me all the time so i know its not completely helpless. i overanalyze every encounter and find myself always daydreaming and its getting unhealthy. i really need advice bc this has taken a toll on my emotions. should i move on?

Confusedgirl30
    Participant
    December 18, 2015 at 7:41 pm #90314

Do u have mutual friends who talk to each other/hangout say at lunch or break? If so just tag along one time and simply observe how he acts with u their and then try a small chat about anything random or about something u know he likes/enjoys and see how he replies back to you.
    Whether he is still unsure how to talk to you or if he is comfortable with u as he is talking about something he enjoys.

Anonymous
    December 19, 2015 at 1:22 pm #90317

First love is fine
    be brave and speak with him
    and maybe you’ll be one pair