Odd topic, but I need advice D:

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:13 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Camouri
    Camouri
    Participant
    December 8, 2015 at 6:57 pm #89759

Well I’ve been looking up things about oral sex between women. This is a touchy topic with my current girlfriend. She badly wants to go down on me like I do for her, but she’s SO nervous and deathly afraid. I’m the first woman she’s dated. I encourage her to try new things, and sooner or later she enjoys those new things cause I was able to ease her into it. I don’t know how to make her comfortable with something so…ext ream as giving me oral. I’ve explained how to do it, but I’m more experienced than she is. I’m proud of how far she’s come out of her shell, so I don’t want to push her to please me. Her feeling comfortable always comes before pleasing me. How can I ensure her that there’s nothing to be afraid of, or no way of messing up oral on a girl? Everyone’s different, but I’m really chill, so she can’t mess up with something small like this. I’ve given her a lot of time, but she says she has to be drunk to do it…I don’t want to make love to her when she’s drunk. What do!?

Voyager
    Voyager
    Participant
    April 25, 2016 at 8:54 am #98648

Full disclosure, I was drunk the first time I went down on girl. I’ve been doing it ever since. I would say the best approach would be not to make oral sex sound “extreme”. It really isn’t that crazy of a sexual act. In the heat of the moment I would tell that I wanted to feel her feel her tongue between my legs. That would be my go to phrase. It conveys the fact that you want it and you want her. It would also relieve the pressure of her having to be the one to initiate the act. Beg for it if you have to because that is only going to tell her how badly you want her and that act from her.

shy101
    Participant
    April 26, 2016 at 12:16 am #98749

Give her time, don’t talk about it to much. Definitely don’t do it if she has to be drunk in order to. Let it go slowly and she’ll figure it out when ready