On and off none exclusive relationship

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:56 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Theseaofred1982
    Participant
    December 17, 2015 at 7:28 pm #90234

i’ve known her for 2.5 years and we’ve been on and off none exclusive for a year now. This relationship we have confuses the hell out of me and sometime I’m left feeling empty. Long story short, every time we hangout we act and talk like a couple. She will even stay over and cook for me and buy me things. But at the end of the day we can both see other people. The problem with that is I really get hung up and on her and all my focus goes to her while she’s out with other men. She’s very attractive and constantly gets hit on. She’s very open to casual sex and loves the rush of being with someone new. And I’m left feeling like her option. I don’t know how long I can keep this up because my feelings deepens the more time we spend together. I agreed to none exclusive relationship with her due to fear of losing her. She tells me she genuinely likes me and cares a lot about me and have thought about actually being with me. How can you date casually to see if it can lead to something meaningf

Theseaofred1982
    Participant
    December 17, 2015 at 7:30 pm #90235

meaningful when shes completly open to see other men? Maybe it’s just my ego because she’s the only one I’m seeing even though I agreed to date none exclusive. I just want to have a better understanding where this is heading or have I been a fool for the past year? Every time she meets a new man, it last no longer than a few weeks. We’ve been at this for a year. So am I getting strung along while she out looking for something better? Even though she keeps saying I’m different than all the other guys? That we mesh well and we have lots of fun together? Those were her words. Do I need to completely back off and let go? Am I being too needy?

Chinaninja555
    Participant
    December 17, 2015 at 10:49 pm #90240

Have you ever heard of what a habit formation is? The obvious thing she is looking for is the rush. Become the rush in her life. Do something dangerous with her. Do something that will sustain that rush. The reason she is going to other guys, is because she is looking for that edge. Or don’t do it, if you think she is not worth it.

Anonymous
    December 19, 2015 at 7:53 am #90316

Listen friend
    if a woman going to other guys
    she not worth it to spend on her your life

jaker454
    Participant
    December 22, 2015 at 1:51 pm #90425

Yeah man, I would say make it exclusive or dip