One woman, one week

DATING ADVICE FORUM

One woman, one week

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:58 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

loriajuarez
    Participant
    September 20, 2013 at 11:35 pm #39502
    One woman, one week

I currently live in Moscow and will be visiting Perm next week for work-related reasons. There, a woman lives with whom I have been in correspondence with, on and off, for over a year. While I told her I will be coming, this visit is not like the typical visit I’ve read about where a man is “visiting” a woman.

We first met in the U.S. in Oct. 2010. She was living there temporarily after having completed a cruise ship contract. About three weeks after we met she returned home. While there was a connection between us, we never escalated physically with each other.

I have seen her once since then (April 2011, in another city when she was working on the cruise ship). Things became a little romantic on this day, but again, there was no physical escalation, as I didn’t think it was the proper time to escalate given we were only seeing each other for a short afternoon. This next occasion is obviously the right time to escalate (and it’s a must, if I want it to move into something more with her), given the geographic circumstances are now more in our favor (I am in Moscow and she is now working in Perm).

We are both 25. I would like to establish a relationship with this woman and would like to know the best way to utilize my time with her (other than simply having an awesome week with each other). In other words: how should I progress towards something more than just a short week together? We have not talked about the future (but I want to in person, given we have that opportunity), and it’s accurate to say one could view this as the very beginning of a relationship, except for the past that’s there.

sawce
    Participant
    September 23, 2013 at 9:59 am #39503

Honestly not to sound like a jerk but I do believe women have a greater connection after they have sex w a man. But don’t force it to happen, let it happen naturally and that will be the best way. Don’t try too hard just be your self and that will make you comfortable and you will really enjoy your entire week with her. When u act like yourself u just feel unrestricted. I hope this helped. Could you or anyone else answer my question?
    http://www.datingadvice.com/forum/topic/out-of-the-friend-zone-and-into

TFerguson
    TFerguson
    Participant
    September 26, 2013 at 2:10 pm #40028

It sounds like that you should have that talk “about the future.” It’s the only way of knowing where things stand, and whether what she wants is the same as what you want.

The question is, how to bring that up. It’s a tough one.

theABQ
    theABQ
    Participant
    September 26, 2013 at 2:18 pm #40052

open communication is the solution to everything. especially since you live so far a part there’s no time not to say how you feel

sharklasers
    sharklasers
    Participant
    September 26, 2013 at 2:21 pm #40059

Privyet comrade!

Just have the awesome week with her. Then she’ll be thinking about you as much as you’re thinking about her. At the end of the awesome week you’ll know if you really want something more long term and then bring it up.