Online Dating

Author
    Comments

• lisat2520
    Participant
    November 5, 2016 at 4:27 pm #116483
    Online Dating

Online Dating

Online dating isn’t for everyone. It definitely isn’t for me. I’ve tried it and I can simply say in my opinion there are nothing but jerks on there. They seem nice at first and will do anything to keep you happy until they get what they want. The majority of men only want one thing and once they get it they are done and want nothing more from you. Even if they don’t get what they want they still don’t want to be with you because they are only looking for a hook up. They could turn down a great person because they are only looking for one thing. This goes for men also looking for a girl. The majority of men and women are like this. They would rather hook up than be in a relationship.

Maybe not all dating websites are like this but if you go on Tinder or Plenty of Fish or any other hook up dating site are. Guys are looking for a quick hook up they may seem interested in where you work, what you do in your free time and whatever information you give to them but in

tindergirlcon
    Participant
    November 5, 2016 at 7:37 pm #116488

I used to think the same, but I actually met my best friend on Tinder. We met there almost a year ago and we’ve been talking ever day ever since. We talk about everything and we’re honest to each other. I told him I wasnt looking for anything the first time we talked and he got the idea. I didn’t meet up with him until after we’ve been talking for months and despite that and even after we hung out as friends, he didn’t stop talking to me and we still talk everyday.

happygirl1978
    Participant
    November 15, 2016 at 9:14 pm #117413

Keep trying !!!

Just you have to learn from your past experiences. Also try to talk with several people not just one in this way you keep busy and do not wait for an answer do just one guy . I said it for my own experience. . I used to like one guy and then I stop to talking with others then I was waiting the whole day for an answer . I hope this help you a bit.

kassie2015
    Participant
    November 19, 2016 at 11:55 pm #117909

Not all guys are done are wanting something serious

seriousdad
    Participant
    November 27, 2016 at 10:06 pm #118194

It always saddens me to see this because I’m one of the honest guys on those sites trying to meet someone but hear this A LOT. Which is too bad because there are some nice guys on those sites but you have to sift through the trash to find them. Sadly, those guys give the good guys a bad name.