Online Dating: A Success Story  On  oldermendate.com

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Online Dating: A Success Story On oldermendate.com

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:40 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

chuanyue
    chuanyue
    Participant
    March 21, 2013 at 2:45 am #26512
    Online Dating: A Success Story On oldermendate.com

Online dating is, well, kind of creepy (examples here, here, here, and here). I got this email yesterday:

“Hey there! I’m [John] I’m just browsing through Stop to check yours out, When can we start dating? I’m ready to find a true relationship. And you sound great!”

Ummmm, how do you nicely say “never”? Awkward…

Luckily, there are some success stories to online dating. I usually only blog about the not-so-good ones (‘cuz let’s face it, a little bit of schadenfreude is hilarious), but I don’t want you guys to get too creeped out and hate the idea. Luckily, Emily from Dirt and Pearls has a fantastic online dating success story. She writes,

I met this guy on oldermendate.com. We went out on our first date and had great time, so when he asked me out on a second date, I was thrilled. He took me out for my 35th birthday, where we went to hear a band play and then went to a piano bar. When we left the piano bar, we proceeded to walk to his car since I had met him downtown. Guess what happened? He lost his car!

He couldn’t remember where he had parked. We rode around downtown in a cab for hours looking for his car and I was so irritated and tired and couldn’t wait to get home. I found out that later the next day, he eventually found his car. I spent the majority of the night riding around in a cab on our second date and there was no way that I was going out with him again.

But, I did go out with “that guy” again. I have been married to “that guy” for 3 years and we have an adorable 2-year old son. On our 2nd wedding anniversary, he gave me the Tiffany’s Taxi Cab charm for my Tiffany’s charm bracelet. I thought it was the sweetest gift ever! Most people don’t know that story, so it was kind of like an inside joke just between us. We are happily married and currently living in Kentucky!

See? Online dating is totally legit…even if your date accidentally loses his car on your second date. 😉
    Got any good (or bad!) online dating stories? Email me or leave a comment with your email address to have your story featured!

chuanyue
    chuanyue
    Participant
    March 21, 2013 at 2:46 am #26513

If you think the 40-year-old single men and women are hard to find the right object, then you are wrong. OldermenDate.C.O.M. A familiar friend of mine found his soul mate here, here is the older of professional exchange platform of single men and women。