online freakshows live near me

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 10:07 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

dumbGames
    dumbGames
    Participant
    November 4, 2012 at 7:43 pm #15635

I checked out a dating site for a good 2 weeks and probably encountered the WEIRDEST freaks ever. I said I was 25 and a bald guy who was 66 reached out to me! asking if we could meet for lunch-NO. Another older lady wrote to me asking if I was related to “so-n-so” and thought we could meet during her office break-NO.

I mean c’mon people, ease up

BlockBurger34
    BlockBurger34
    Participant
    November 5, 2012 at 5:51 pm #15823

Sigh, okay, honeys:

First, theres nothing wrong with meeting people online. It makes it easier and you can cut the crap and get to important stuff right away. Kay?

Secondly, who are you to pass judgment on these people? Yeah, a man 41 years old asking you to lunch is weird, but you don’t know anything about their lives or where they’re coming from.

Third: something wrong with meeting a stranger, chris_08? Who is anyone before you meet them for the first time? A stranger.

chris_08
    chris_08
    Participant
    November 5, 2012 at 6:03 pm #15684

You’re probably a smarter young lady. Most women who try online dating sites fail to read between the lines. My goddaughter has tapped into online dating and I’m thankful I caught her before she made a bad move and met a stranger.

stevie
    stevie
    Participant
    November 23, 2012 at 11:29 am #17132

I checked out a dating site for a good 2 weeks and probably encountered the WEIRDEST freaks ever. I said I was 25 and a bald guy who was 66 reached out to me! asking if we could meet for lunch-NO. Another older lady wrote to me asking if I was related to “so-n-so” and thought we could meet during her office break-NO.

I mean c’mon people, ease up

Maybe I’m missing something. So you had both a guy and woman ask you out?

ustarandomguy
    Participant
    December 15, 2016 at 2:26 pm #120321

idk

bebedarling
    Participant
    December 22, 2016 at 12:42 am #120920

I love these freak stories. I had a good laugh at a guy on Plenty of Fish whose profile photo was a pic of his dilapidated old … couch.