ONLINE GUY WHO IS CONSUMED WITH POSTING NAKED SELFIES DAILY

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:18 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

JohnSomebody
    Participant
    April 4, 2015 at 7:11 pm #76689

A couple of weeks ago…I gave some advice to a guy on social media and he responded with gratitude for the advice I gave him. However, what caught me by surprise is that this guy wanted to meet me with strong possibilities of us hooking up sexually. I have to say that this drew a red flag with me because I don’t know him and vice versa and when he kept bringing this up every time he contacted me …made me more cautious and apprehensive and to say the least..he is very handsome. What also draws concern with me is that he loves to post nude photos of himself throughout the day on a daily basis. I tend to not understand what lies underneath this because like I said he is very handsome and have a nice body but why he is not dating other guys or have much more going on in his life. All the nude pics that he post on a hour by hour makes me curious if he is suffering from loneliness and other underlying issues. He also gets annoyed with me being a shy and private individual. Any advice???

JohnSomebody
    Participant
    April 6, 2015 at 8:41 am #76690

Also…he did ask me to share some nude pics with him because he thinks I’m a handsome guy. However, what really annoyed me was that in regard to his feelings or thoughts about me…he goes to share that with his social media friends but doesn’t use my name but I know he is referring to me from the vague chats we have had. He even went so far to insinuate that I am lying about being private and shy and that I have strong tendencies of being a sexual freak. I have had a tragic and traumatic past over the past eight years which led me to being private and cautious of those I bring into my surroundings. I have friends …I date…I have good times..I’m just not as open to let new people in my personal circle unless I get to know them on a better level to see if there’s any possibility of us moving forward in any way. I have been a great supporter and motivator for this guy with his personal career issues. So…do you see anything wrong with the way I am handling this situation??? Thanks