Online profile question.

Author
    Comments
  • Bazz
    Bazz
    Participant
    July 11, 2017 at 8:38 am #141661
    Online profile question.

Hi everyone. So I have been having a problem with online dating for about 10 months now, here is the issue. I have created profiles on 2 sites (match.com and Eharmony) which I pay membership for, no matter how I word my interests and what I am looking for nobody seems to show any interest. I have sent women messages as conversation starters but they check my profile and don’t engage. I was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere where I can learn how to write a successful profile or if you had any tips and/or advice? I am also looking at my profile pics to see if there is any room for improvement.

Many Thanks.

Bazz.

ThatYahoGuy
    ThatYahoGuy
    Participant
    July 12, 2017 at 5:04 pm #141935

I’m not too sure what the profiles are like on those sites, but the one thing I do know is that it’s all in the profile pictures!
    -Make sure you’re smiling! And I don’t mean a half (I’m cool) smile like you’re trying to make a drivers license look good! The more approachable you look the more you’ll be approached or “Clicked”.
    -Stay away from cheesy things like, “I like walks on the beach and puppies” or barging about the money you have or vehicles your own.
    -Show that you’re social by listing social activities, or even add a second or third photo of you in a social environment. (Where you’re smiling and not being blocked by someone else.)
    -Apparently a study showed that people is summer like photos were more attractive, so you could try that as well.

Stay positive and just have fun with it. Try not to worry about getting your next match, lay back and treat the site like you don’t need it. It’ll add confidence to your conversations.