DATING ADVICE FORUM

Out of ideas to deal with bf

Author
    Comments

• RaeGinger
    Participant
    March 24, 2017 at 12:00 pm #131072
    Out of ideas to deal with bf

I’ve been with bf for 7 months. We jumped straight in, too fast, I know., We have lived together for 5 of those months. I’ve had some trust issues with him since the beginning, but he seemed like a nice guy and I wanted to get to know him better, I wasn’t sure if my gut (red flags) were me being paranoid or genuinely from my new bf. I started looking at his computer. He had several ads on craigslist during the time he was with his ex. responses to him about a FWB situation, emails to a female friend of his that talk about ‘visits’ frequently. He is obsessed with a musical artist (obsessed is his word, not mine) that looks more like a pre-pubescent than a grown woman. This bothers me because he seems to have an unhealthy attraction to his young niece, or any girl with small breasts, thin tiny figure like a young girl.

Louie97
    Participant
    March 24, 2017 at 6:23 pm #131156

Mhmmm as females I believe that each of us is blessed with female’s intuition. Trust your gut instinct it seldom proves you wrong.

mylove123
    mylove123
    Participant
    March 25, 2017 at 3:29 am #131160

Yes, if you think something is wrong, chances are there is something wrong. For your peace of mind I’d leave him.

Kermitch
    Participant
    March 26, 2017 at 1:47 pm #131189

I’d just talk to him about it first before jumping to conclusions 🙂