Out of ideas to deal with bf

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 1:54 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

RaeGinger
    Participant
    March 24, 2017 at 12:00 pm #131072

I’ve been with bf for 7 months. We jumped straight in, too fast, I know., We have lived together for 5 of those months. I’ve had some trust issues with him since the beginning, but he seemed like a nice guy and I wanted to get to know him better, I wasn’t sure if my gut (red flags) were me being paranoid or genuinely from my new bf. I started looking at his computer. He had several ads on craigslist during the time he was with his ex. responses to him about a FWB situation, emails to a female friend of his that talk about ‘visits’ frequently. He is obsessed with a musical artist (obsessed is his word, not mine) that looks more like a pre-pubescent than a grown woman. This bothers me because he seems to have an unhealthy attraction to his young niece, or any girl with small breasts, thin tiny figure like a young girl.

Louie97
    Participant
    March 24, 2017 at 6:23 pm #131156

Mhmmm as females I believe that each of us is blessed with female’s intuition. Trust your gut instinct it seldom proves you wrong.

mylove123
    mylove123
    Participant
    March 25, 2017 at 3:29 am #131160

Yes, if you think something is wrong, chances are there is something wrong. For your peace of mind I’d leave him.

Kermitch
    Participant
    March 26, 2017 at 1:47 pm #131189

I’d just talk to him about it first before jumping to conclusions 🙂