Out of practice, not sure if I'm reading too much into this

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:04 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

caliv0608
    caliv0608
    Participant
    August 8, 2014 at 10:38 pm #59082

A couple of months ago, I was taking a class and developed a huge crush on a guy in my class. I was sort of under the impression that he was interested as well (eye contact, talking, body language). Well, class ended and nothing ever came of it except him walking me to my car a couple of times.Two days ago, while making an early-morning, last minute dash to the store before heading to SeaWorld with my daughter, I hear “Hey there!” I turn around and it’s him. I was caught off guard and I acted pretty lame. I didn’t know what to say, I had my 4 year old pulling on me and wasn’t looking my best.
    It’s been a long time since I dated and I am a single mom which I know is probably working against me, but the deal with this guy has made me realize that I may have been misreading general friendliness. What means something, what means nothing? I’ve never had a guy act that way towards me and not ask me out. I never dated much, though; I feel like I misinterpreted politeness as interest.