Patience or chasing?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Patience or chasing?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:14 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

champ123
    Participant
    June 21, 2013 at 6:53 am #33910
    Patience or chasing?

Hey, so I met a girl at work (her being a customer) in central manchester, she was hot and I got her number. We chatted and she was pretty into me like texting back immediately after I respond to her. we met up and had a great time, really hit it off, kissed and decided wed do sumin again.
    then for 2 weeks we speak on the phone couple of days and she sent me pics of her and were closer. but ive asked to meet up twice and she agrees but then the day before both times said im working now and couldn’t get a babysitter. She says shes just busy but would love to when she gets time but then doesn’t offer alternatives.

She is defo into me by how she acts but I don’t know if she just likes someone to flirt with on the phone. I may try her one more time then blank her when she calls.

What do you guys think?

jdaniel
    Participant
    June 21, 2013 at 8:02 am #33911

when you kissed her on the first date, did you take her home after?

most women get all weird out when you kiss them, yet you fail to seal the deal later on the night

your best chance is to COMPLETELY cut out all communication with her. that includes restraining yourself from saying an innocent hi. she might say something back in a couple weeks.

P.S. for your next date, you only kiss a woman if youre gonna take her home