Personality flip-flop; could use some advice please.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:49 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Varis
    Varis
    Participant
    October 6, 2015 at 3:15 am #86598

I met a woman online I find very attractive, and things started weird, got better, then got even weirder. Our first date was postponed twice. When it finally happened, it went great. We hung out, had intelligent conversations, good physical chemistry. Trade life stories, I listen, she’s got issues too, being supportive. My life… it’s like a collab between Dickens and Koontz. I leave out the worst parts. Her response: I complain a lot. What? Second date, also delayed once, had a good time. Go back to her place. Adult fun, took care of her twice, I droop… no offer of helping finish me. And leave, I have to get up in a few hours. She goes silent for days, complains when I worry, but calls an hour after I don’t reply to texts I miss. She’s gone from being awesome to being an ass. Any idea why, and what’s the best course of action? I really want to give her a fair chance here.

Spartan117
    Spartan117
    Participant
    October 7, 2015 at 4:56 pm #86667

LOL a collab of Dickens and Koontz 🙂 now that’s an interesting life. This woman seems to be kind of needy and expects you to support those needs for her emotions. I honestly don’t know why she acts this way, if only I can procter your dates… I have no idea. That’s all I can say, she’s selfish and wouldn’t even let you finish haha. Keep the dates rolling I guess if you’re serious about this one, if she still seems odd to you, date someone else, don’t just stick to her if you two met on a dating site. Be open to dating other women and weed out the weird ones = HER.
    Then again, I’m not sure you’d want to take my advice, I’m only a 20 y/o female. 🙂