Phone chat 2 weeks after breakup

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:27 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

cginRI
    Participant
    August 23, 2015 at 2:20 pm #84591

I was seeing a woman for about two months. We were about to go out one day but she sends me a text stating that she doesnt have feelings for me and then blocks me. After a few days, she unblocks me and after a couple of days of prying I finally get her to say why she felt this way (i dunno why this is so difficult for women to just be honest and say why but whatever).

Because I dont give up easily, we have been texting this past week. I asked her if we could chat on the phone a little later, and she said yes. We havent flirted via text but is the calling thing a sign that I should try and get her to go out with me again?

Please dont be mean in responding to this, I really dont pick up on hints very well.

gingerpwnage
    Participant
    August 23, 2015 at 9:12 pm #84597

Honestly I’d just move on. She either is playing serious serious games or has some kind of issue going on that you don’t know about.