Phone Number Follow Up

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Phone Number Follow Up

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:22 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

harvestr64
    Participant
    November 15, 2014 at 4:22 pm #67617
    Phone Number Follow Up

I didn’t have enough space below…..
    I’m staying at this house because we are on harvest, and this is his lame-o excuse for lodging.
    Works for him.
    The part I left out was once I figured out it was my boss’s girlfriend I tried to recover with needing her friends number for a minor fender bender on her car.
    She didn’t know my number, but she is paranoid, and called my boss who gave up my area code.
    Crapstorm ensued.
    All I wanted was privacy, because quite frankly the friend is a different person when not around Boss’s girlfriend.
    I know it all sounds very grade schoolish.
    Was I wrong to use a number off the woman’s fridge, then try a cover up. I explained it all, but now I’m the Devil.
    And apparently a dumbass.

NaturalMystic
    Participant
    November 17, 2014 at 12:54 am #67652

Should have *69 so that caller ID wouldn’t show up. but yeah you should never lie.