DATING ADVICE FORUM

Please any advice?

Author
    Comments

• chrisb9992
    Participant
    September 29, 2016 at 1:38 am #112809
    Please any advice?

as a kid I grew up with extra tissue behind my chest. Doctor recently told me it could become cancerous so I had surgery. Before the surgery I had confidence problems because of it. I’m not a virgin but I also haven’t really been in a serious relationship. I’m tall not skinny but not fat. Just has been hard for me to talk to girls because of this problem. Recently I started using this dating website. A gorgeous girl , blonde hair blue eyes, perfect smile, average body but she looks amazing in it, lives really close to me messaged me. We talked a couple times on the app and the she gave me her number(without me asking) and told me to call her. So I did and we talked for about 30 minutes and then she went to sleep. The next morning she texted me at work and it felt so good. I think about her a lot since then. We texted a couple more times and I know she knows I want to talk again and also meet her in person but I’m not so sure she wants to yet. How can I get her to go out?

Cutebutpsycho
    Participant
    October 11, 2016 at 11:17 am #113751

I would say that it would take a lot of pressure off if the two of you met out in a kind of neutral environment such as a party or something. You could text her something like: Hey Im going out to (cite place) tonight with a couple of my friends. Do you want to join us? Make sure that its a place where it wouldn’t be awkward: have a plan of what to do. Choose a place like a Karaoke club, concert or other event, trivia night…