Please help!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Please help!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:32 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

catadult
    Participant
    April 21, 2015 at 1:26 pm #77649
    Please help!

Hi,

There’s a girl I have met online, we have met and had a nice date, everything was fine and then in the night we had sex which was really amazing. The next day I told her how much I have enjoyed with her that day and told her to meet up again soon but she told me that she is not looking for a relationship right now and that our lives is different right now and then I told her about my feelings but goodbyes that I want us to know each other better and all and I got confused of why her behaviour was like this I thought our date was great. She told me that she had a really nice time with me and me too to her and after I have said all my feelings, she blocked me on Facebook and whatsapp. I’m so confused about this trying to figure out of what happened to this situation….please help!

Thank you.

catadult
    Participant
    April 21, 2015 at 1:28 pm #77650

But I told her that*

JadenChin
    JadenChin
    Participant
    April 21, 2015 at 11:06 pm #77701

Hey sis,

Do be too hard on yourself for not figuring this out. I will also be as puzzled if I were you. Totally understand where you are coming from, everything seems like going wonderfully and then suddenly smashed into a wall.

She might have past baggages which she had trouble letting go of. In turn caused her to be weary of committing in a relationship with you.

I advise that you let the thoughts of her go. I know its not easy, I also went to bad breakups too. Sharing feelings to friends and family helps me to get through those tough times. You might want to give it a shot.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by JadenChin JadenChin. Reason: error in words

catadult
    Participant
    April 23, 2015 at 8:51 am #77741

She replied me back and she said: We can still be friends, that’s cool.

What does that mean?