Please help

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Please help

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:29 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

my angel
    my angel
    Participant
    January 30, 2017 at 6:25 pm #125051
    Please help

Hi so the man I was talking about in my other thread asked me the other day if we was ever going to happen! I replied with it depends on what you want to happen, then he changed and went on to say we live to far, but need to meet up. Now over 24hours later I’ve still not had a reply to a message I sent saying I’ll give him some space but don’t leave me hanging. He swears he’s single but his cover picture on Facebook has changed to one of him and his ‘ex’! His profile still says single aswell. I’m really confused, I really do like him and honestly thought he liked me but I’m starting to think he was playing me. Can anyone help me and give me any advice what to do?

Ron
    Participant
    January 30, 2017 at 10:02 pm #125055

I’d would ask him about the Facebook pic. Plain and simple.
    Also, ask him to be clear about what he expects from you, because if you are both in diferente pages, you need to have the option of just moving on.
    (Sorry I haven’t seen your other post.. but hope this helps.

my angel
    my angel
    Participant
    January 31, 2017 at 4:14 am #125065

Hi thank you. My other post is titled really confused, if you wanted to read it! the thing with that is he works long hours so I won’t always get proper replies, or I will but on his day off. I’m nervous about what I say because of the things we’ve spoke about, that he will start telling everyone and showing everyone! I know if he’s a proper man it won’t go any further but I’m beginning to regret it now! X

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 31, 2017 at 12:07 pm #125124

keep it to one post. don’t make us travel between two posts to keep the story together please… thanks.
    in short.. judget his actions. look at his other posts on fb to see what he does when he’s not with you or how he acts.

go from that (if you suspect anything).
    if you do. yo have to have real hard proof what you think has ctually happened. pictures aren’t a thing unless something is stated that something is going on.

good luck.