Please help, I don’t understand this

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 9:08 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Jevise
    Participant
    October 22, 2017 at 4:33 pm #153664

So have this female friend, who was with one of her friends a few days ago. I and this female friend were snap chatting and she mentioned that this friend of hers thought I was handsome. So I added her on snapchat because I also thought she was cute. So the last few days I have been trying to start a conversation with her but she takes super long to reply and when she replies it is mostly with only a few words. Normally I would think that this means she is just not into me and I should just stop trying because she clearly doesn’t want me to. The thing is that she does send me a lot of selfies and stuff which you wouldn’t send to someone you aren’t at least interested in…

What should I do? Because having conversations with 2hrs between every 2-5 words long message isn’t really getting me anywhere, though I do want to get to know her.

rich1001
    Participant
    October 22, 2017 at 11:49 pm #153672

girls are such flakes on their phone it’s hard to understand it…and it sucks because its your main way to communicate with them. best way i think is to just flat out ask her out on a fun date/group hangout idea…firm dates and times…be confident. it could even be something like ‘hey i heard this ice cream shop’s cookie dough is redic! want to check it out with me?” if she wants to see you you will know. waiting sucks but there isn’t much you can do. the only way to start a real relationship of any kind is in person. ifshe doenst respond it probably has nothing to do with you…she could be distracted by 1000 things and also have 10 other guys hitting her up just like you. just be yourself, be confident, don’t text too much, and dont come off as needy!

sasha.bells
    Participant
    October 24, 2017 at 4:18 pm #153893

Hello, sounds like you need to make a move….she may think that you don’t like her as much as she likes you….ask her out on a date and see where that leads you.