Please help! I need some advice.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:40 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ARandomGuy
    Participant
    December 29, 2015 at 12:06 pm #90683

A few weeks ago, i managed to get my crushes number. I texted her one day seeing if she would be free for coffee sometime and she replied with ” yeah thats possible, im busy next week and will give you a time when it gets closer” (something like that). We never went out and that was over a week ago. We started to text each other back and forth ( some texts could be spread out over several hours and a few could be one whole day). Now its been one week and she never replied to my last text and im not sure what to do. Should i just give her some space? ( we go to the same college and there is a possibility of me seeing her on campus when the semester starts. I could just wait until then and see her in person and not text her until then). Or i could text her on new years and leave it at that. I know she likes me and she told me that she just got out of a serious relationship, soo i know she wants to take it slow, which i don’t mind at all. I would appreciate any help.

mazman
    Participant
    December 29, 2015 at 6:40 pm #90697

First of all nobody knows what will really work except her. Also, your approach to how to go about this depends on the girl and what she is like. You need to be able to read a girl to decide whats best. Many factors matter. Did she end the relationship? If so, she is probably ready to date and meet new guys. She might be ready to party it up, go see a band and get drunk. Not get a coffee. But if she got dumped she is hurting, possibly thinking about him constantly and what she can do to get him back. Again, depending on the girl, she might want a fun night with a guy she likes and gave her number to. What do you want to do? Just get coffee or take her out all night and party and have so much fun she will want to see you more? As you can maybe tell, I like to party it up and dance and have fun, So that’s what I want in a girl too, If she’s not fun I’m done, done and onto the next one. I would txt her now and ask her out on a date to do something you enjoy doing.