Please help I think I messed up.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:39 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Zahej
    Participant
    April 27, 2014 at 4:44 pm #51862

Ok, so let’s just say that I’m in my teens. So it all started 3 years ago when 3 new students were transferred from another school to my school. L was one of them, since our school is divided in 3 locations. Well me and her were in the far ends, so I didn’t know that they were even transferred. So the school would occasionally organise trips and stuff, and bring the schools together. When I first saw her I literally felt weird and collapsed, but luckily my friend kept me from getting hurt. And that’s how I met her.

It all continued when the school organised a 1 week trip to a place. There we all knew that on the last night there would be a dance night. So I got this “brilliant” idea to write her a letter and ask her if she would like to dance with me, she didn’t reply. On the dance night I didn’t know what to do and just sat there in the corner with some people who either didn’t want to dance or had the same issue as I did. And then she came up to me and asked me to dance, as you wo

Zahej
    Participant
    April 27, 2014 at 4:49 pm #51863

as you would expect, I accepted. We danced for 1 song, that’s the “strange part” I held her gently and tried to look her in the eyes but she would turn and look across the room. I got the clear message. So after the dance I continued to stay in the corner until the end. Then we all went to our rooms. In my room we all got ready for bed, we were 4 there. When I lied down I started crying because I knew. My friends there would comfort me, and I was glad they did because I was so ready to kick someone’s ass for whatever reason. So that night was really awkward.

We chatted on Facebook for a bit through the year.

Next year at the same trip to another place, again on the same night, just this time I was a really good friend of her best friend, so she told her some things. So as always I sat in the corner with her friend. So I was very very emotional and angry with myself because I couldn’t ask her to dance. And then L came and sat next to me, She leaned on me and from what her friend to

Zahej
    Participant
    April 28, 2014 at 8:41 am #51864

her friend told me but somehow I “pushed” her away from me, but really I was wedging my nails into my hands trying not to cry. So after that (this happened just before Xmas) I asked her out, and we went out 2 times. I’m pretty sure that it went great but at the end of the second date she friendzoned me. And I freakin lost it, at school I became a massive bully and I refused to talk to her which I now regret. So that went on for about 8-10 months.
    So I figured that she might come around, and started talking to her again. We talked for a while and then I don’t know what happened I just exploded and told her my feelings that I’ve been holding in for the past 3 years. And guess what! She friendzoned me again, I guess. But I kinda saw that coming. So the 1 week trip is in a few weeks, and my feelings for her are so strong that I can’t let her go, don’t say that there are plenty of fish in the sea. So I really want to know how I get out of this damn friendzone cuz I really want to be with h

Zahej
    Participant
    April 28, 2014 at 8:42 am #51865

her, I will do anything. Please tell me if there’s a way cuz I’m desperate. And I need this fast please I’ll do anything!

tramblin344
    Participant
    May 7, 2014 at 11:43 am #52358

Maybe best to find someone new

mark12397
    Participant
    May 7, 2014 at 6:15 pm #52397

I can absolutely level with you. I’m a senior in college and am absolutely head over heels in love with this girl. Seemed like there was a definite connection between us until she friend-zoned me. It sucks more than anything in the world and it’s painful. The worst part about it is that you just can’t change how she feels about you. I’m still in an incredible amount of pain over her, but I’m doing my best to stop thinking about her and to get over her, and that’s what you need to do. I know it feels like you could never be with any other girl and that she’s the only one, but you have to get to the point where you can let go. Sorry man.

lulu2010
    Participant
    May 7, 2014 at 11:08 pm #52406

Heartbreak is hard to deal with, my advice; there are millions of other women out there. Don’t rush, take your time. Sounds like she just does not know how good of a person UR. There is somebody out there who will appreciate you. Wish you the best.