Please help me!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Please help me!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:29 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

AnnBennett
    Participant
    June 4, 2015 at 6:31 am #80127
    Please help me!

Hello,
    I want to share my story with you. I have a girlfriend and I love her so much. She is my first experience, so beautiful, kind, caring, sexy. Our story was as a fairytale at first. It was love from the first sight. After 6 months of dating we moved in. We have lived together for 2 years, but recently she behaves oddly. She always walks with her phone and she nitpicks with me. I’m afraid that she is cheating on me but I can’t check her. What can you advise me? Please help me, I really don’t know what to do!!!!!

Brunton1
    Participant
    June 20, 2015 at 1:58 am #81365

Hi I am sorry that you are going through a painful time. First, just to be sure, did you and this woman agree to an exclusive monogamous
    relationship at the beginning of your relationship? If so then you have a right to expect or at least hope for her loyalty in that way.
    Secondly, has she always carried her phone around or did it coincide with the nitpicking? If the two came along at the same time,
    then I would say that a serious talk is in order. In any case, because you are concerned, you do have a right to ask her to sit
    down and listen to your fears. I would have a good talk with her and be very upfront. Tell her you have noticed several sudden
    changes and you would like to know what is going on and if there is something on her mind either related to your relationship with her
    or related to something else in her life. Please let her know that you cherish and value her and that you need to know
    if she’s committed to you. If she’s not, perhaps therapy will help you both. Good Luck!

ineedhelpbad24
    Participant
    June 20, 2015 at 9:20 am #81372

Good luck!