Please help me…is he interested or is he joking around??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:57 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

minquest
    Participant
    April 23, 2016 at 5:37 pm #98600

So I’ve been texting for two weeks with this guy I met online. He seemed really interested in me at first, always asking me question about me, and wanting me to ask him questions, giving hints he would like to have something with me and he always responded quickly to my texts.
    He told me he broke up with his two years long girlfriend in November, but a week ago he saw her in a party and didn´t talk to me for two days. Then he explained everything to me and said he didn’t feel right talking to me without explaining me what had happened. And I asked him if he would like to stop talking to me because he still liked her. He said he would like to continue talking to me and getting to know me better. He asked me to follow him on instagram and followed me back and we still talk but it just doesn’t feel like before, now he doesn´t talk as much and takes hours to respond to my texts. My friend thinks he his interested, but I don’t know…
    What do you think

rrenee2016
    rrenee2016
    Participant
    April 23, 2016 at 6:31 pm #98602

I don’t think so and even if he is you don’t want a guy that’s still trying to figure things out with his ex. Someone will be dissapointed

bhojnacki
    Participant
    April 24, 2016 at 9:47 am #98627

It’s really hard to tell, it could just be a difficult time for him. Or he’s just still with his ex. I say just keep talking to him for a little longer to see if things change. If they don’t and it still takes all day for a response, then it’s not worth it.

Trinityalways
    Trinityalways
    Participant
    April 26, 2016 at 3:15 pm #98841

No JOKE , Like my dad always said “if a guy likes you, you wont have to guess he will stop at nothing to be with you”.