Please help the hopeless

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Please help the hopeless

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 9:48 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Sun18
    Participant
    June 18, 2017 at 10:54 am #139832
    Please help the hopeless

I normally am too excited or too reserved for women. So my 2 friends are getting married. The bride to be has a friend she wants to hook me up with. We have hung out a few times with a lot of physical flirting. We picked her up friday and al 4 of us were just taking and joking. I went to take her home yesterday and we ended up chatting in her driveway for will over 30 minutes. She kept messing with her lips. I gave her my chapstick and she was having trouble with it. So I was trying to put it on her for but she started playing around and laughing. So I put some on my lips and gently grabbed her face and kissed her. She seemed surprised. I was trying to be cute about it but it backfired. She seemed shocked said bye and left the car. I have not spoken to her since that moment yesterday. I know i made her uncomfortable now but I need to know is there a way to salvage this situation? And by the way she normally initiates physical flirting like on Friday night when we picked her up.

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    June 19, 2017 at 9:01 am #139854

Just call her up and apologize and ask her what happen that is the only thing you can do. It could have been that time of the month. I don’t think there was nothing you did wrong, just don’t give up. Good luck.

Ellipsis
    Ellipsis
    Participant
    June 19, 2017 at 12:25 pm #139836

Apologise for being too full on too soon. Most girls like to get to know you first – (longer than over the weekend.) If you do it right, she might forgive you, and even find it flattering.

An apology is the best way forwards, and a perhaps slightly awkward discussion over how she feels. Either she’ll want to take things slower, stay friends, or finito. But, she’ll most likely respect you this way.

Or, you could say you were drunk the whole time and didn’t know what you were doing (I don’t really recommend this)

CandidJay
    CandidJay
    Participant
    June 20, 2017 at 5:01 pm #140121

To upfront with her and let her know that you did not mean to make her uncomfortable. And if you feel anything for her, be sure to let her know and then apologize. As you have cleared your conscience, it is then left to her to make a decision whether to completely push you off or come back have your friendship or anything else she might be interested in having with you!