Please help, what to do??!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:10 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ineedhelp9696
    Participant
    January 6, 2017 at 7:47 pm #122123

I met a girl on New Year’s Eve, she was real cool and ended up coming back to mine for the night. We had a great night. We have talked since and we have both said that we want to meet up again in the future. The problem is, I am in another city for 6 weeks and I am unable to see her until I’m back down there. What should I do during this time to keep her interested? Like it’s not as if we can message each other constantly for 6 weeks…

Thanks

AcesDJD
    Participant
    January 7, 2017 at 11:32 am #122135

Call her every couple of days. The phone is pretty intimate. Keep the text messaging to a minimum. Try to use it just to set up a phone call.

justadude
    Participant
    January 8, 2017 at 6:32 pm #122163

Of course you can! 6 weeks is nothing. I literally just did exactly that with a girl I’d only just me, and she’s back now and things are going great.