Please HELP!! Why is SHE suddenly ignoring my texts when I know we have a thing?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Please HELP!! Why is SHE suddenly ignoring my texts when I know we have a thing?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 10:52 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ABC123
    Participant
    December 2, 2012 at 6:08 am #17935

Hey everyone. I really could use some advice right now. Here’s why….

* About 2 months ago me & this girl in my class started becoming pretty close. So 4 the past couple months we’ve been texting each other a lot, and actually getting to know each other fairly well. We even just went to dinner just the two of us a couple weeks ago. It went well and she even obviously hinted that she liked me.llAnd then she just suddenly stopped responding 2 my texts….

PLEASE KEEP READING I NEED YOUR ADVICE, I JUST WANT 2 MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE SITUATION SO YOU CAN FORM AN INFORMED OPINION…

*She is a very very shy girl who obviously isn’t the biggest socializer, but is no doubt a very nice girl. I could tell it was kind of hard 4 her to loosen up to a stranger,being me, but she certainly did and without much effort.
    *We began 2 text eachother for nearly hours back to back to back numerous times…

* The when I asked her to get lunch she told me she was up for it, but she wanted to know why I was interested in her, “being so nerdy, and reserved” and then she immediately sent me another text saying “it’s not like I’m complaining or anything :)”

* So LONG STORY SHORT, everything was going well, we certainly seemed 2 be crushing on eachother, but she would sometimes text me, I would respond, and then she just wouldn’t respond.
    *A couple days later she again texted me and I responded 2 her text & asked how she was. She again didn’t respond all day, so that night, being kind of fed up with her mixed messages, I texted her saying, ” I dont know why I even asked. I shoulda Known u wouldn’t even respond.” She immediately texted me sincerely apologizing, saying that shes bad with checking her phone in general and that she was writing an essay all day.
    ** I was kind of irritated at this point and then said ” You don’t have 2 make up excuses. I get it.” I said this because I thought that maybe she was making up excuses for not responding, and that she was actually ignoring me. But now I think I may have been wrong 2 say that BC I know she is really busy with work and school and shit….

**Anyhow, she then texted back saying ” Omg, R you serious?” And I responded back saying “what am i supposed 2 think when you don’t respond to my texts?”

She never responded back, that was the last we talked. A few days later I texted her saying ” I think u may have misunderstood what I was saying. Do u have a minute?
    She didnt respond to that, but remember this is all after we were becoming at our peak of closeness with each other.

After she didn’t respond 2 that text it was my last straw. I am no longer making any attempts with her. No texts, no nothing. We both even just had to go 2 the class that were both in together, and I completely ignored her. I didn’t even look at her. I didn’t act all gloomy and lame.. I continued 2 be my usual positive self but literally completely ignored her. She kept walking by me over and over and over again, I think perhaps hoping I would attempt 2 talk to her???

** I don’t know though.. I’m so confused!!!!!! Is she playing tricks with me??

***Is she to shy to tell me her true feelings??? Should I move on??
    And should I ignore her? Or what would be the best way for me 2 act in this situation?? And yes I really like her!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!