PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:47 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

miamiam
    Participant
    May 21, 2015 at 10:02 pm #79545
    PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!

Hello, while im writting whis i feel like im about to die because of the stress, i feel very nauseated and very very scared and nervous!!! i really think i made a very big mistake and am very scared for my life!!!!!! im very scared.

Well here is the story. I met a guy in a page for practicing languages, he was very nice, a perfect person, this was and is a very suspicous thing for me!! he sent me a lot of photos and i saw him through an app in the celphone, we had a videocall. it was the same person of the photos. then i asked for his facebook and he said he doesnt have, that he forgot his password. for the cellphone app in necessary the phone number of the person, he gave me a google voice number! i gave him my real number, he just couldnt find me there because of one tricky number that sometimes is not necessary but he has my real number.

miamiam
    Participant
    May 21, 2015 at 10:03 pm #79546

Some days after, he asked me when i had sex for the first time. I refused to answer. Then he managed to make me say the truth, that ive not had sex yet.

I’m really scared i may have fallen into some kind of women trafficking!! Im really scared, i have a kind of panick attack right now!! I dont really know if he can track me with my number, or if im in a real danger, i dont know if this im telling you is a nonesense and im overreacting because of the panick attack i have right now!! Please tell me what you think and be honest! I will change my number right now, will do everythinng possible to get away from him, but im really going nuts now!! I never felt so scared and bad before in my entire life. Im not a little child or a teenager, im 22! but looks like i still have a lot to learn

bianca22
    Participant
    May 23, 2015 at 5:11 pm #79666

I think you should confront him about it, if he knows that you know what he is up to then he might back off. Also I would most definitely change my number, ignore his calls and block him. If it gets more serious, of course then you should go to the police. But otherwise I think you should be fine!