Please tell me how to interpret this girls actions?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:24 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Vitani
    Participant
    March 20, 2017 at 11:58 pm #130660

I haven’t hooked up with anyone in awhile, so I hooked up with this woman a few weeks ago and accidentally (almost) got attached. We have a good time one night so the next night I ask if she wants to finish the bottle we started the night before. She gives me a rain check which is fine. Two days later I ask her to dinner (stupid mistake), she ignores me and I see her Friday at work. I apologize for being too forward and she gives me the excuse that she said yes to going to dinner, but my phone didn’t receive the text (my phone actually has a problem receiving texts which I told her in the same message when I asked her to dinner, so I sort of gave her a chance to use this excuse to flake). She says she is going out of town for a week because its spring break for colleges and that we can hang out the next Friday when she is back. So I text Thursday and I say “Do you still want to hang out tomorrow?” and she ignores me. So at this point I give up, time to move on. –>

Vitani
    Participant
    March 20, 2017 at 11:59 pm #130661

I end up working with her Friday, she approaches me and says that she is not feeling good and we can hang out another time. At this point I gave up so I am just say okay and to hit me up whenever. She keeps smiling at me and flirting with me physically which I don’t understand. At the end of the shift she comes up to me and says she’ll contact me to hang out. What’s my move? Just ignore her?