Please tell me how to interpret this girls actions?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments

• Vitani
    Participant
    March 20, 2017 at 11:58 pm #130660

I haven’t hooked up with anyone in awhile, so I hooked up with this woman a few weeks ago and accidentally (almost) got attached. We have a good time one night so the next night I ask if she wants to finish the bottle we started the night before. She gives me a rain check which is fine. Two days later I ask her to dinner (stupid mistake), she ignores me and I see her Friday at work. I apologize for being too forward and she gives me the excuse that she said yes to going to dinner, but my phone didn’t receive the text (my phone actually has a problem receiving texts which I told her in the same message when I asked her to dinner, so I sort of gave her a chance to use this excuse to flake). She says she is going out of town for a week because its spring break for colleges and that we can hang out the next Friday when she is back. So I text Thursday and I say “Do you still want to hang out tomorrow?” and she ignores me. So at this point I give up, time to move on. –>

Vitani
    Participant
    March 20, 2017 at 11:59 pm #130661

I end up working with her Friday, she approaches me and says that she is not feeling good and we can hang out another time. At this point I gave up so I am just say okay and to hit me up whenever. She keeps smiling at me and flirting with me physically which I don’t understand. At the end of the shift she comes up to me and says she’ll contact me to hang out. What’s my move? Just ignore her?