plz help me

DATING ADVICE FORUM

plz help me

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:51 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

shanu7398
    Participant
    April 21, 2015 at 7:30 am #77618
    plz help me

After my break up 1 month ago i decided to have a casual dating after i realised that being serious with a girl is not productive at the age of 17… Usually my mindset is that when i feel i love a girl, it is confirmed by my being serious with her and all that die for her things. Yesterday i went on a short trip with my parents and family friends. There was this girl who is the daughter of my mother’s friend. I dont know why kept thinking of her the whole trip.. I couldnt get my mind off her. I started imagining romantic things with her even when my mind knew that it wasnt right. It has happened to me in the past as well. I know that i dont wanna get serious with anyone from now. But my mind thinks otherwise. What should i do to overcome my mentality. Btw if u think of casual datingmm i really wont date the girl im mentioning but true love doesnt see any features. So if u tell my other mind to love her till death it would be damn easy.. im thinking of her all the time plz help me

shanu7398
    Participant
    April 21, 2015 at 7:35 am #77619

Extra: if im attracted to a girl sexually i usually masturbate. But i never do think of it to a girl i love. So when my mind says no to thinking about the girl during masturbation.. It makes me think i love her. I never imagine romantic things with a girl im sexually attracted to.. I only dp so with the girl my mind thinks i love..

shanu7398
    Participant
    April 21, 2015 at 8:15 am #77620

I wanna get get rid of this get serious mindset… Coz i have many experienced many failures with that.. I dont know why im thinking about her all the time. My mindset of getting serious has led me to many heartbreaks. So i wanna avoid getting serious at my age.. And the girl is 14 years old and she doesnt have a cellphone and not a fb account. Even if i consider dating this girl its difficult. I wanna move on. Plz help me. Plz tell me i dont love this girl