PLZ HELP me to understand. UR comments will be highly appreciated.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:32 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

apuurboo
    Participant
    October 27, 2015 at 3:37 pm #87461

Sometimes she acts like she likes me, sometimes she doesn’t show interest. One day I stopped communication to see what happens. A few days later she called to ask why am I not calling / texting her? We went on a date last week. It went well. But I sent her two romantic sms two separate days. In the last sms I wrote some lovely things and at the end I asked, “How are you going to take me in your life”? she didn’t reply to none of my sms. When I asked why she said she didn’t know what to say that’s why didn’t respond. However, she knocks me on facebook although not every time she is online. I don’t send her fb-msg unless she sends me fb-msg first.
    I genuiunely like her. She is different. What should I do? Is she playing hard to get? I shouldn’t show too much eagerness. Should I clearly ask if she is interested in me? I think If I ask “why” too often then she might think I’m charging her. If I call her then she talks amicably for a long long time but she doesn’t call me spontaneously.

beardysimo
    Participant
    October 27, 2015 at 6:35 pm #87481

Just give her more time, act normal and if you won’t see any reaction just leave!

Kzlaa
    Participant
    October 28, 2015 at 6:25 pm #87569

She is probably contemplating on whether or not she wants to be in a relationship. Continue what you are doing, and don’t take everything she does personal. I am a woman and I know how often we can send mixed signals just because we’re torn inside. Give her time and keep showing your interest and she’ll make a decision soon.

Kevinkh123
    Participant
    October 29, 2015 at 1:15 pm #87636

Just keep doing what you’re doing shes just confused at the moment