Poll for girls

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Poll for girls

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:38 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Roseme
    Participant
    January 19, 2017 at 10:37 am #123695
    Poll for girls

When i see a police officer in the street i’m attracted to them, and i fantasize about asking them to show me their cuffs lol :§
    I’m single now and i don’t specially want to date an officer and at the same time i feel a silly attraction. Do many women are also attracted by that ?

Roseme
    Participant
    January 23, 2017 at 5:41 pm #124196

Am i the only one ?

nicolesmith
    Participant
    January 24, 2017 at 2:49 am #124209

I’m not but I have a friend who is, you’re not alone.

Roseme
    Participant
    January 24, 2017 at 9:02 am #124212

I don’t know a lot a women also have this desire that’s why i’ve never talked about it with the men i dated.

Roseme
    Participant
    January 24, 2017 at 9:02 am #124213

I don’t know if a lot of women have this desire and like cuffs so i’ve never dared to talk about it with men.

popkinz456
    Participant
    January 31, 2017 at 3:19 pm #125175

It’s more of a sexual fantasy then a type is man. He’s an officer but it doesn’t mean he will be into that kinky stuff. I’m not going to be too detailed BC wetter in the public web, but I’m kinky and love domination. My ex and I have done plenty of things that are considered not normal in the bedroom. But you gotta make sure the man is into being rough with you like that. A lot of men can’t imagine being rough or hurting a women physically even if it is HER fantasy. It was scary and awkward at first admitting I was into that stuff, but then he got turned on and asked me about MY fantasies and we acted a few out lol. But I’m lucky to find a man who likes doing the dominating. Good luck.