Post Kiss Ghost

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Post Kiss Ghost

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 11:47 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Rastadreads
    Participant
    October 28, 2017 at 11:53 pm #154377
    Post Kiss Ghost

Okay so this has happened twice in a row now and I don’t understand it. I met this girl a few weeks ago and we hang out and have a great time, nonstop talking, watch a movie at her place and even spent the night(no sex or kissing). The next date I bring her flowers, take her to dinner, back to her place and we kiss before I leave. We text a few days, she even initiates texts in the morning but eventually she ghosts me, I wait 3 weeks, text her, no reply.
    So I meet another girl and almost the same thing happens, except this time I’m more confident, we go out drinking for like 4 hours, we have crazy amount in common, and were both touching and flirting. Half way thru the date I kiss her, then at the end of the night we makeout. And once more, we text a few days and BAM, ghosted again…
    It doesn’t make sense to me, two fantastic dates with great chemistry, i treated both with kindness and respect, forming a conmection between us not just trying to get laid. Why do I still get dropped?

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by  Rastadreads. Reason: Misspelled some words

brendale899
    Participant
    October 29, 2017 at 12:27 am #154381

The only times I have ghosted a guy or dropped a guy is if he came on too strong meaning too many texts or texts that are too affectionate too fast OR because I was just testing myself to see if I really liked him and it turned out that I didn’t. Yeah, we had a good time, we kissed and whatever but it turns out that actually really wasn’t into him. Look, if a girl likes you she will let you know and vice versa. Just move on and give it time keep on dating but don’t expect anything from any girl anymore and don’t assume you had crazy chemistry anymore just consider it a good time that way you won’t be holding on to something that maybe really wasn’t there. Good luck!

SoloDolo
    Participant
    October 29, 2017 at 8:45 pm #154400

You might be coming out too strong, and she was unsure of what she wanted.