Prefer Hosting People??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Prefer Hosting People??

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 9:04 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

brendale899
    Participant
    October 29, 2017 at 12:38 am #154382
    Prefer Hosting People??

Ok, so I recently joined Match and I started messaging with a really cute professional looking man and we seem to have good conversation based off these back and forth messages. He wants to meet sometime next week for coffee but there is one thing on his profile that sounds odd to me. Basically what his profile says is: “I travel internationally for work, so often prefer hosting people (rather than going out) when home.”
    Honestly, I’ve never heard of a straight man use the term hosting. I’ve heard a couple of my gay friends say this in the past that’s why I recognized this word. Can you tell me if this is normal for a straight man to say he prefers hosting people? I don’t know.. maybe just overthinking all of this. Thanks