Probably a bad idea but who knows

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:52 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Patrick4488
    Participant
    November 30, 2014 at 1:43 pm #68379

I’ve been the type of guy who always gets mixed signals from a girl. Well, this is where it gets weird. I went a nightclub/strip club one night and got a few dances (like the idiot they want you to be) from this one girl. Well I offered to drive her home that night, not because I had sex on my mind but because she had no way of getting home. So I asked her where to meet and we crossed signals and I ended up not taking home that night, so the next week, sadly I went to the club alone again. She told me her work days so I know what days she works, so I did the same thing again… I offered her a ride home and this time her and I were able to make it work. At first she asks me to take her to the train station, I was totally cool with that. Then she decided she wanted to go home so I drove about an hour north to take her home. Granted, I know dancers are suppose to be social and talk. The whole drive her and I were talking and I felt like we were hitting it off. I got some balls and said

Patrick4488
    Participant
    November 30, 2014 at 1:51 pm #68380

“We should try and hang out sometime outside the nightclub” She agreed and was really happy I drove her home, she promised me a free dance because of it, haha. So last night I go alone (Which I hate doing) She spotted me and started talking to me sat down on my lap and was telling me about her night, it was slow and she said sh’ed come back to me later to talk. I was totally fine with that. I let her make her rounds to make the money. She bought me a drink, the service was a bit slow that night so she decided to buy me one instead.. The local club sometime do a 2 for 1, buy 2 dances for the price of one… I told her when they do the 2 for 1 come back and get me, so she said “im sorry but this girl wants a dance from me, I’ll give a free dance and another one on top of that.” I was cool with that. When I was driving her home last week she had her hand on my lap the whole time.

So my question is, next time I go do I just say f**k it and ask her to hang out again and get a number, or just drop it.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  Patrick4488.
    m47131
    m47131
    Participant
    November 30, 2014 at 4:55 pm #68388

You didn’t have sex on your mind when you offered to drive a stripper home? WTF is wrong with you?!?!?!?!

Patrick4488
    Participant
    December 1, 2014 at 9:27 am #68381

Maybe I’m in over my head or a bit delusional but I would like to get some crowd sourcing answers.

Patrick4488
    Participant
    December 1, 2014 at 9:27 am #68383

She also told me her real name and told me about her life and her family. That’s all I have for now.

scottya
    scottya
    Participant
    December 1, 2014 at 9:27 am #68384

Seems she has an interest in you man! I would just keep in mind that is her job for now so if it spwans to anything have the utmost respect for her. She would notice that and it’ll be like a breath of fresh air to her. Good luck man

Patrick4488
    Participant
    December 1, 2014 at 11:57 pm #68513

Thank you. I went up to the club she worked at on Saturday and she spotted me and sat on my lap we were talking for a bit and she was telling me her night was slow and not going well. She kept making her rounds and coming back and sitting with me, she told me a guy tried to cheat her out of money when he didn’t have enough money for a dance. I guess she feels comfortable telling me stuff, so I guess that should be my sign to go in guns blazing and get some confidence and see what happens.

cody1983
    Participant
    December 2, 2014 at 2:32 pm #68528

Be careful she’s not using you for moneu or free rides.

Patrick4488
    Participant
    December 3, 2014 at 3:15 am #68587

I am aware of that, she did give me 20 dollars for gas that night. It was a far drive up north so she knew it would be unfair for me to drive out there and not get money for gas or for her to get a free ride.

hambrabee
    Participant
    December 4, 2014 at 8:49 am #68668
    Reply To: Probably a bad idea but who knows

Yeah dont go for gold diggers.

mmmikey13
    Participant
    December 4, 2014 at 10:25 pm #68732

hi

JPake96
    Participant
    December 5, 2014 at 11:35 am #68768

Gold diggers suck. Never go for one.

Patrick4488
    Participant
    June 1, 2015 at 1:14 pm #79953

I’ve moved past that… On to better things.

keenk
    Participant
    June 1, 2015 at 9:13 pm #79967

Hbjg

JonathanG
    JonathanG
    Participant
    June 2, 2015 at 11:56 am #79984

Man.. act! Don’t think too much and don’t question yourself. Had her hand on your lap the whole time?? 100% score, and you didn’t even get her number? Come on, do it and come back to tell about her private dirty dancing;)

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by JonathanG JonathanG.