Progress or friend zoned?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:22 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Avalanche
    Participant
    June 7, 2016 at 6:51 pm #102427

Hi everyone,
    Recently, a girl I really like, but also happens to be in relationship messaged me a few times, asking how am I and stuff like that. We were chatting a couple of times before that, but did not really know each other. And then she told me to hang out. I was pretty much surprised, but the thing is, that she is also inviting her friends and I assume her boyfriend as well, so its not a one on one date. What could this mean?

Ertu007
    Participant
    June 8, 2016 at 7:51 am #102483

She just like ur nature .she thinks ur a good guy,an ideal guy so she talks with and want to make u her friend.and if her boyfriend and she have a healthy relationship never be the reason for their breakup.if she insist u for food u may go if u like.

monicat8
    monicat8
    Participant
    June 8, 2016 at 11:08 pm #102547

It sounds that she likes you as a friend. But you should not have to be guessing. Attraction is not a choice. It’s created. We go to school for everything else, but how about learning the art of attraction?

JamesSM
    Participant
    June 9, 2016 at 10:53 am #102582

Friend zone..

T_na
    Participant
    June 9, 2016 at 4:30 pm #102618

Being friendly does not always mean it’s going to lead to something of even that the other is interested. Sounds like friend zone

mitchesbcray
    mitchesbcray
    Participant
    June 10, 2016 at 1:50 pm #103147

It’s most likely that she likes you as a friend. But, honestly, even if she likes you as more than a friend, she’s dating someone else. Don’t be that guy until she’s single. 🙂