putting a relationship back together…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2018 at 10:03 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

mark888
    Participant
    March 16, 2018 at 3:09 am #167468

I had an intense online relationship with a girl for 6 months. We were very close and had plane tickets to meet in Miami. Something happened where I wasn’t able to mssg her on facebook so we communicated through google hangouts. Then, I went on facebook to check my other mssgs, and her account said she had been online that morning but had not replied to my mssgs over on hangouts. I brought this up to her and I got accused of disrespecting her. I apologized, and reached out two more times over the week. I saw where she had seen my mssgs but didnt respond. So. I stopped. 6 months later, I looked up her twitter and saw “memes” that referred to somebody ignoring and not talking to her. Maybe those were intended for me… maybe not. I dunno. I have a gut feeling that she might reach out. And if she does, I am just afraid all of our ‘magic” has been lost. I miss her, but I don’t know if we could ever be the same after so much time and pain. Any thoughts?

frandollow
    Participant
    March 16, 2018 at 8:03 am #167472

No better thoughts about this. But wish you all the best and meet you GF asap.

mark888
    Participant
    March 16, 2018 at 4:23 pm #167491

I know that people put marriages and relationships back together after things waaaaay worse than this argument that leads to a stand-off. I am just not sure I understand how things can really be the same. I messed up and I OWN that and I apologized. but if this was a preview of things to come… how would we ever survive something significant?